Each year, CBYC plans a number of cruises to other clubs within a day's sail away. Cruises are an opportunity for members to enjoy a bit of sailing and bit of fun with each other in a relaxed, weekend getaway.
Cruises are often reciprocal with other clubs, and CBYC's great facilities and beautiful surroundings make us a popular destination. This gives a wide choice of clubs to choose from when booking our own cruises.
For more information about our club cruises, use the Contact Us form to reach our Fleet Captain.
Members click here to sign up for cruises.
2021 Cruising Schedule
Cruise to Nowhere - TBD
Our traditional first cruise of the year is the Cruise to Nowhere, where we enjoy the surrounding of our own beautiful club.
- National Yacht Club - May 21/22
- Ashbridges Bay Yacht Club - Jun 18/19
- Oakville - July 1-3
- Island Yacth Club - Jul 16/17
- Niagara on the Lake - Jul 30-Aug 1
- Week long club cruise - Aug 1-5 - to be confirmed
- Royal Canadian Yacht Club - Aug 20/21
- Mimico Yacht Club - Sep 3-5
- Queen City Yacht Club - Sep 17/18